Designers have a way of finding the hippest places in town. We are journeying across the U.S. to bring you the scoop on all the best places to stay, eat, drink and play at the country’s most creative cities, from L.A. to Seattle to Philadelphia, even the best of Omaha and Kansas City. Plus, get the insider’s pulse on what the creativity communities and job markets look like in each town. Whether you’re looking to visit or make the move, let these Designer’s Guides point you everywhere that you’ll want to be!
The Designer’s Travel Guide Series
- Austin, by Paul Bradshaw
- Los Angeles, by Stefan Bucher
- Omaha, NE, by Steve Gordon Jr.
- Kansas City, by Ann Willoughby
- Seattle, by Terry Marks
- Philadelphia, by Steven Grasse
- Denver, CO, by Charles Carpenter