HOW Design Live — where the best minds in design, branding and marketing immerse themselves in five days of creativity and inspiration — is all new for 2017.
Browse the newly launched HOWDesignLive.com and scout out the details, including:
- 80+ experts in design and beyond, including Jonathan Hoefler, Margo Chase and Eleanor Handley.
- 13 inspiring keynote presenters like Jeffrey Zeldman, Natasha Jen and Seymour Chwast.
- Inside expertise from leaders of top brands including GE, Hallmark and Starbucks.
- Sessions designed to build critical marketing, communication and business skills.
- An Exhibit Hall showcasing the latest tools, technologies, products and resources you need to produce great design.
- Essential opportunities to connect with designers, forge new friendships, find new opportunities.
The 2017 HOW Design Live program is a snapshot of the design industry right now, with sessions designed to address your biggest challenges and build the skills you need to get ahead in your career. And it reflects the cross-disciplinary, collaborative nature of design, so you can gain the inspiration and information you need, regardless of job title or experience level.
- Creative leaders who want to inspire their teams
- Business owners who want to increase their value to clients
- Marketing professionals who want to learn category-leading strategies from the world’s leading brands
- Designers who are keen to grow their skills in typography, digital design, color and more.
Get started on your HOW Design Live experience today: Check out the full conference program, choose your sessions and activities, and customize a schedule that’s right for you. Can’t make the full five days? No problem: Pick a one- or three-day registration package.
HOW Design Live: There’s nothing else like it. And you simply can’t miss it.