HOW Design Live 2017 is well under way! If you’re not here, don’t miss out on all the action headed to Chicago this May 2-6,
1. Last day of the Exhibit Hall!
We’re sad to say that today is the last day we’ll be able to experience all the amazingness in our exhibit hall! Be sure to check out cycling at the Wheels4Water booth, that awesome color tunnel by International Paper, fun coloring on a tim Goodman mural, exciting temporary tattoos at the HOW + PRINT booth, and of course a boatload of swag!
The lineup of keynotes is EPIC AS HECK today. Seriously. Hear from…
- Natasha Jen | Partner, Pentagram
- Amy Cuddy | TED Speaker, Author
- “God War Sex“ | Seymour Chwast | Director, the Pushpin Group, Founder, Push Pin Studios
3. All the Other Amazing Session!
We are particularly excited about these (but of course they’re all amazing):
- A Year of Good, Great and WTF? The 2017 LogoLounge Trend Report | Bill Gardner, Founder, Gardner Design
- How to Cheat: Creative Domination Through Villainy | Stefan Mumaw, Director of Creative Strategy, Hint
- Hypercollaboration: Blurring Line Between Agency, Client & Customer | Brian Collins, Chief Creative Officer and Co-Founder, COLLINS + David Hartman, Creative Director, Brand Design Lab Target Session Presented by The Dieline Conference
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution – How Design Will Help Us Navigate a Merging Digital, Physical and Biological World | Chris O’Rourke, Managing Director, Harkess-Ord
4. SPARK Sessions!
Get inspired with these new, quick, fun sessions:
- Be Bold in Your Actions – In Design, in Leadership and in Life | Dontrese Brown | Creative Thought Leader
- AIGA: 10 Ways to Advocate for Designers | Julie Anixter | Executive Director, AIGA
- Matthew Manos | Founder/Managing Director, a verynice design studio
5. Pixels of Fury
Presented by Shutterstock, Pixels of Fury is a live design battle where contestants have 20 minutes to create an original design in front of a live audience. Grab a beer and have some snacks while cheering on the competitors as the pressure is on to create the most compelling work before the clock runs out.
Thursday, May 4th, 7:00 PM
Revel Fulton Market
1215 W Fulton Street
Chicago, IL 60607