If you are:
- a freelancer, solopreneur or sole proprietor
- trying to manage a small business on a dime
- or a designer, artist or writer who wants to work more effectively
then check out:
A live webcast Monday, Feb. 27 at 4 PM with Grace Dobush
Running a business doesn’t always come naturally for creative types, so we need to take all the help we can get!
HOWInteractiveDesign.com editor Grace Dobush has curated a list of the 21 best free web resources for creative entrepreneurs. She’ll take you through each one step by step, showing off the features that will help you get stuff done. If you’re running a business on a shoestring, you won’t want to miss this DesignCast.
You’ll learn about:
- shortcuts to help you work smarter
- free tools for social media and marketing
- web services for collaborating on projects
- ways to stay organized and productive
And it’s only $14.00. Sign up here for the Feb. 27th live event, even if you can’t make it at that time. You’ll get the recording and listen at your leisure. You can’t afford not to!
Also, Patrick McNeil, author of The Web Designer’s Idea Book, will be giving a similar session, Top Ten Tools to Save You Time (Radically Streamline Your Business in the Cloud), at the Creative Freelancer Conference, June 21-22, in Boston. Details here and sign up by March 30 to get the early bird discount.