Here’s what we’ve got scheduled for the 2 days of “Breakfast Roundtables” at CFC in San Francisco this Sunday (in the main CFC ballroom) and Monday (in the Exhibit Hall):
- Running an Accountability Group: Tom Tumbusch and Laura Foley (Sunday)
- Your marketing-smart brand: websites to business cards: Bryn Mooth and Jill Anderson (Sunday)
- Ask the Tax Pro: June Walker (Sunday)
- How to grow beyond solopreneur: Damien Golden (Sunday)
- The Case of the Disappearing Client: Erin Pheil, TimeforCake.com (Sunday)
- Running an Accountability Group: Jenny Poff (Monday)
- Transitions: International Consultancy to One Man Band: Kit Hinrichs (Monday)
- LLC? A corporation? A sole proprietorship?: June Walker (Monday)
- Personal Branding for Business Development: Karen Leland (Monday)
Topics without moderators
(Anyone is re welcome to step up and lead these — just sit down at the table when you find the sign):
- How to vet a programmer
- What if your passion isn’t digital?
- Social media: the latest on what’s working
- Tools to Run Your Business
- Running a business from a rural area
- How do you balance family, work + self without guilt?
- Freelancer? Solopreneur? Contractor?
By geographic region:
- US/West Coast, US/East Coast, US/South, US/Mid-West, US/Southwest, US/Southeast
By medium or discipline:
- print designers, web designers, photographers, illustrators, copywriters
And many of speakers will also be doing one (or two!) so look for them too!