We’re now in the second quarter of the year … have you yet to take action on your New Year’s resolution to up your freelance game in 2013? We’ve pooled together some of our best resources to help you make the switch from moonlighter to full-time freelancer this year and advice to help you be more successful as a solopreneur.
- Shift from Moonlighter to Full-Time Freelancer. This is the year to awaken your creative business dreams. These three unique approaches will help you make the leap from moonlighting to full-time freelancing. What are you waiting for? Start freelancing full-time.
- Stop Being a Starving Artist. Attention freelance graphic designer: Do you find yourself slipping into starving artist mode? It’s time to start (or restart) on the right foot with these tips to break out of the dangerous starving artist cycle you’ve fallen into.
- 6 Steps Toward a Successful Freelance Career. If you dream about transitioning from a full-timer to a successful freelancer, start planning and preparing now. Take these 6 steps toward making your freelance dreams a reality.
- 5 Freelancing Myths Debunked. Have you been contemplating the leap to a freelance design career? There are numerous advantages, but make sure that you are making the switch with your eyes wide open to these 5 common freelancing myths.
- Get More Clients for Your Design Business. Want to get more clients? Check out this real-world client proposal, sample qualifying material, book excerpt and expert interview to learn how to find clients.
Additional Resources for Freelance Graphic Designers