It’s amazing what you can find when crawling the Web late at night!
I found an awesome blog post by one of the 2012 Creative Freelancer Conference speakers, Shane Pearlman (his topic: Your First Year as a Freelancer).
He generously shared his PPT from that session (which I found while trolling this Master List of presentations for the 2012 HOW Design Live).
Tucked into one of the slides about accounting (I know, boring but really important) was this tiny link at the bottom: Questions to Ask an Accountant: http://tri.be/how-to-pick-a-good-accountant/.
Here are the first 5:
- What licenses do you have?
- How long have you been in accounting?
- How long have you run your own accounting business?
- Who are your other clients?
- How do you calculate your fees?
And if you need help closing deals, watch the FREE Live Webinar with Ed Gandia this Thursday. Sign up here now….