Calling all current and future creative entrepreneurs!
The path of self employment isn’t for everyone, but more and more, creatives are leaping into the pool (or sometimes being pushed) and must learn to swim (sometimes against the tide).
That’s why the Creative Freelancer Blog is dedicated to providing the practical, nuts ‘n bolts strategies you need to succeed. Our latest project is an online event that will take place on Tuesday, October 29: Strategies for Creative Freelancers. (Details and sign up here — be sure to use the discount code “CFFALL2013″ for $50 off.)
There are many creatives who are already doing it and who are willing to share what they’ve learned. In this entirely online event, which you can download and watch/listen to at your convenience, you’ll hear from:
- Danita Reynolds, a designer who turned her passion project into a retail toy store
- Nikita Prokhorov, another designer who turned his passion for Ambigrams into a book publishing contract (and more!)
- Copywriter, Tom Tumbusch, on how he uses Evernote to be more productive.
- Designer, Lidia Varesco Racoma, on how she used Evernote to launch her passion project into a new business.
- Dana Manciagli, author of Cut the Crap, Get a Job, on the selling and networking strategies you need to make all of this real
- Jill Anderson, web designer for designers, who attended the Creative Freelancer Conference for the first time in 2013 and already has 6 new clients thanks to connections she made just 5 months ago
In this Fall session, you’ll get a one-day all-access pass to content in 4 tracks. Each track includes live webinars and/or videos, the opportunity to participate in live chats and a chance to network with fellow creative freelancers and experts.