Deciding whether or not to attend this year’s HOW Design Live? Wondering if the Creative Entrepreneur track is right for you? Let me help make the decision easier. I can tell you that without a doubt, this is one of the best lineups we have ever had. The proof is in the pudding.
Here’s the lineup for the Creative Entrepreneur Track:
- Matthew Manos, Founder & Managing Director, verynice on Models of Impact: Business as a Design Medium.
- Ken Zorovich, President & Co-Founder, Zoku on Becoming the Client.
- J’net Smith, Owner/Founder, All Art Licensing on Licensing Know-HOW: Creating New Revenue Streams from Art + Design.
- Mona Patel, CEO & Founder, Motivate Design on Excuses Holding Entrepreneurs Back.
- Katie Lane, Attorney & Negotiation Coach on Collaboration Without Conflict.
- Petrula Vrontikis, Director, Vrontikis Design Office on The Savvy Presenter’s Toolkit.
- Nancy Lyons, CEO/President, Clockwork on Designing at the Speed of Business.
- Kristian Andersen, Co-Founder and Partner, High Alpha on How to Go from a Concept to a Scalable, Venture-Backable Business.
- Roberto Blake, Graphic Designer & Marketer on Cutting Through the Noise: Social Media for Creatives.
- Terri Trespicio, Branding Strategist & Writer on How to Build Your Personal Brand on the Job.
- Steff Geissbühler, Owner, geissbühler:design, on Fireside Chat.
If you’re interested in growing your own business, these recent interviews for the new HOW Design Live podcast (with speakers from the Creative Entrepreneur track) will help start the inspiration now:
- Episode 14: Kristian Andersen on investing in your client’s business. In this HOWLive podcast, you’ll get a taste of Kristian’s session, “How to go from concept to scalable, venture-backable business.” Find out how to tell a good deal from a bad one and how partnership and shared risk can bring reward in the creative community.
- Episode 13: Ken Zorovich on launching a product company without a safety net. In this HOW Design Live podcast, you’ll hear the inspiring story of how Ken Zorovich and his business partner transformed a design consultancy into a successful housewares business built around a popsicle maker!
- Episode 11: Matthew Manos on How to Use a Design Business to Make an Impact. In this episode of the HOW Design Live Podcast, I talk with Matthew Manos about every designer’s opportunity to create something meaningful that has an impact on the world.
Between the incredible speakers and the action-packed sessions, you don’t want to miss HOW Design Live 2016. Take advantage of the Feb 5 early bird deadline — save an extra $50 off with my promo code: BENUN50