If you’re experiencing a little “summer slowdown,” please don’t use it as an opportunity to panic. Instead, use the little August lull to work “on” your business instead of “in” your business.
Let’s start with your proposals — I’ll be they can use some improvement. Well, I have the perfect solution to that problem:
Monday, August 4 is the first day of my HOW Design University Course, Graphic Design Proposals 101. (Be sure to use my personal promo code “IBENUN” for 20% off when registering.)
Here’s what I’ll be covering in this 2-week online course (which you do on your own schedule):
Here’s what you’ll come away with — you will:
- Learn how to effectively leverage the proposal process to get the design projects you want most
- Learn what to include in a proposal and what to leave out
- Master how to organize the information
- Practice presenting your work so the best prospects see the value in what you bring to the table
- Learn how to present pricing so prospects don’t fall off their chairs
Here’s another resource for you. If you don’t know how your proposal stacks up to the ones your colleagues are submitting and you would like to see how others are crafting theirs, you’re in luck!
We just made the first batch of “Proposal Singles” available in MyDesignShop.com. The most popular ones are:
Singles 1-2 = two short proposals for logo design, corporate ID and web design for small companies
Single 4 = web site revamp for a law school
Single 10 – Marketing Campaign for a Public Library System
There are 6 others to choose from, and if you want them all, they’re part of the Designer’s Proposal Bundle, Volume 1, which includes 25 resources for winning proposals.