You may have noticed that every month, at My Design Shop, they offer only 100 copies of a collection of materials on a theme at a greatly reduced price.
For August, the theme is Pricing, a popular one among designers. It just went on sale and so far there are 98 left — no wait, 97.
So, if you need ideas, guidance and direction for how to price your work, you’ve come to the right place! This month’s Ultimate Pricing Collection is packed with tools to help you price your design work and win clients.
Learn how other designers factor in rush charges, late fees and other considerations when arriving at a final price. Plus, learn if you’re pricing your work properly, if your profit margin is where it needs to be to sustain a successful business, and how to present your estimates to clients.
The Ultimate Pricing Collection for Designers includes:
- The Pricing Game: A Real-World Look at How to Price Design Projects OnDemand DesignCast
- The Designer’s Guide to Marketing and Pricing by Ilise Benun and Peleg Top
- What Should I Charge? Smart Pricing Strategies For Designers OnDemand DesignCast
- 4 Best Practices for Pricing Your Design Work OnDemand DesignCast
- Graphic Artist’s Guild Handbook of Pricing and Ethical Guidelines.
- Pricing Interview with Cameron Foote, of Creative Business
- Pricing Interview with Sarah Durham of Big Duck
- Interactive Overhead + Hourly Rate Worksheet
- Marketing Mentor’s Simple Estimating Worksheet
This exclusive ultimate collection is valued at $365.98 You pay only $128.00 (That’s a savings of 65%!)