There is still space still available for the in-depth, hands-on half-day sessions with Ilise Benun and Mark O’Brien.
Monday (6/24) Morning Workshop w/ Ilise Benun: Determine Your Positioning and Find Your Target Market. You will walk out of this hands-on session with your positioning statement and a market to focus it on.
Monday (6/24) Afternoon Workshop w/ Mark O’Brien, CEO of Newfangled.com and author of A Web Site That Works: You Don’t Know What You Know: Develop Your Content Strategy. You will walk out of this hands-on session knowing what your content is. (No more, “I don’t know what to say!”)
If you do both of these workshops, you’ll be ready to start implementing as soon as you get home! No more procrastinating the marketing! Huge value for the price: $99.
You can sign up on site or in advance:
- If you aren’t already registered for CFC, sign up here and include the post conference workshops.
- If you are already registered, follow these instructions:
- To log into your personal registration record and add a Creative Freelancer Workshop, you will need your confirmation email; it is not possible to access your record without the link in that email.
- Click on the “Modify Registration” button in that email and enter your email address and confirmation number (also in that email).
- Continue through the pages until you get to the Conference Options page where you can select the workshop you wish to add.
- Click through the remaining pages until you get to the Payment page. You can pay by credit card here just as you did when you originally registered or you can choose the option to pay by check.
- Which ever payment method you select, be sure to click on the “Complete Registration” button at the bottom of the page to finish the process and lock in your changes.
If you pay online with a credit card, it’s important to confirm that your payment was processed successfully. To do so, simply go back to your confirmation email and click on the “Invoice/Receipt” button at the bottom. If your balance is $0, the charge was processed successfully. If a balance due is showing, your credit card was declined and you should check with the provider to find out why.
If you have any questions or would like your confirmation email to be resent, contact Lyn at 800-436-8700 or firstname.lastname@example.org and put “resend confirmation email” in the subject line.