One way to think about the Creative Freelancer Conference (which starts Thursday in Boston, for anyone who wants to register onsite), is as a laboratory — a place to not only learn about but also to practice the skills you need to grow your business.
That’s how we came up with the 5-minute presentations that will kick off the Happy Hour on Day One.
So here are the brave souls who will be presenting:
- Henry Alpert: Don’t Let Your Pipeline Freeze
- Jenn David: It’s Not for the Money, Honey
- Jason Early: Why You Need Design Professionalism
- Pam Saxon: Discounts work!
- Laura Foley: Free Boston!
Come here their talks and have a drink!