At the Creative Freelancer Conference, we tried something new on Day 2. Since attendees are at various levels in their process (some further along than others), we offered a “beginning” track and an “advanced” track for marketing and money management topics.
If you attended, how did you like the 2 tracks? (We’ll try to do more of that next year – save the dates, June 21-22, 2012 in Boston)
Whether you attended one or the other (or neither), here are a few extra resources for marketing your creative business:
- Marketing Mentor’s Start Anytime Marketing Plan + Calendar (to start 3rd quarter off right, in case your marketing has been put on the back burner with all the CFC excitement)
- The Designer’s Guide to Marketing & Pricing by Ilise Benun and Peleg Top (a good foundation to start with)
- Marketing Mentor’s Website in a Week (just in case you’re having trouble finishing your web site)
- Marketing Bootcamp DesignCast series (with me, Ilise Benun)
- Quick Tips from Marketing Mentor (my email newsletter)