Develop your Web site with not only clients in mind but prospective employees, freelancers and interns as well. Use it to provide initial information for someone who is considering applying or interviewing. In addition to seeing examples of your work, prospective hires will want to know:
• What jobs are available: Include both general and specific positions.
• What it’s like to work there: Portray the work environment with photos and testimonials from current employees.
• What benefits are offered: Offer details about health benefits and other perks.
• What advancement opportunities are available: Describe any training offered, as well as career-advancement possibilities.
• Who to speak with: Provide specific contact information for prospective employees.