Last week, we showcased Aaron Draplin’s designer wish list and it did not disappoint. Designers truly have a way of finding the coolest gift ideas out there, as their eye for spotting beauty and intrigue often transcends past their work and into their personal style and decor.
This week, the talented and fabulous Debbie Millman, president of the design division at Sterling brands and host of Design Matters, was eager to share her picks with the readers of HOW. We encourage you to grab a handkerchief before viewing, because you may drool a little — we did.
2. The Optimist Tumbler, a cup by Lisa Jones of Pigeon Toe
3. Life Will Rush In, a photo print by Lisa Congdon
6. Kaleidoscope Holiday Cards by Armin Vit & Bryony Gomez-Palacio
7. Hare Floor Mat by Droog
8. Yo-Yo Typing, a throw blanket by Uppercase
9. Be Nice or Leave, a throw pillow by Alexandra Ferguson
10. Today Was A Good Day, a print by Paper Jam Press
11. Milton Glaser Caffeine Requirements mug (Just released!)