One week later, I interviewed her to see what the first week was like.
- What’s been most energizing and gratifying during this transition
- Getting her head into self-employed mode
- When she realized she wanted to leave her job
- How she prepared for self-employment
- What it feels like to be “ready” to make the leap
- Building a viable business that creates income to exceed that of a full-timer
- How she knew food was a good market to focus on
- How to balance her own marketing with paid work
- Using the cushion of her network during the transition
- …and much more.
Any advice for Bryn?
Come talk to her about how it’s going. She’ll be at the Creative Freelancer Conference, June 23-24 in Chicago.