Our favorite part about that? Where there’s a freshly launched business, there’s a shiny new brand identity complete with assets designed to work across a variety of applications, often including business cards.
Just for fun, let’s take a look at some beautiful business cards that have ventured into the world recently.
(Did you know? In the HOW Logo Design Awards, we have a category especially for these types of identity applications—from business cards and letterheads to signage and packaging and anything else created in conjunction with a logo design. Click here to learn more—and enter before the final deadline, November 20!)
10 Business Cards That Will Make You Want to Know the Brands Behind Them
1. Business cards for Yes, Joy, foodies who cook, cater & get creative with dining
2. Business cards for IT tech company SideKick Solutions
3. Business cards for Bar Palco
4. Business cards for Motel Studio
5. Business cards for Sundaze, a modern skincare brand
6. Business cards for Manifesto: Casa Toaster Calabrese
7. Business cards for Minata
8. Business cards for Doux Supper Club
9. Business cards for (and by) Marine Laurent
Laurent designed these to promote her own graphic design and illustration services; printed at Risotto Studio in Glasgow, Scotland.