You’ll read more about San Francisco-based design firm Office in the March 2013 issue of HOW magazine‘s designer spotlight column. We enjoyed getting to know husband-and-wife-team Jill Robertson and Jason Schulte while preparing the article. So much that we asked Robertson to participate in our designer wish list series. These posts acknowledge that designers are often curators of all things visually cool, including anything from wearables to edibles and decor. Earlier this month, we featured designer wish lists from Debbie Millman and Aaron Draplin.
Feast your eyes on Robertson’s vibrant designer wish list.
- Wee Society, limited edition (13-color!) screen-print.
- Korbin Kameron wine.
- Bigfoot art — all proceeds go to 826 Chapters.
- PUBLIC Bike (pantone 7705C).
- Wood gems from Key & Kite.
- Lodge stripe throw from historic Faribault Woolen Mill in MN.
- Flora Grubb succulent wreath.
- LePens (my favorite pens would be a great stocking stuffer).
Design Books Selected by Jill Robertson for Your Bookshelf