- Description: We have three business segments: Papers, Paper Merchants and Wood. We had revenues of $6.4 billion in 2008, of which approximately 81% was from the Papers segment, approximately 15% was from the Paper Merchants segment and approximately 4% was from the Wood segment.
- Description: Envelopes.com has the largest in-stock selection of sizes, styles and colors, which is sure to please the most creative clients. Products are available plain or custom printed. Starting with low 50 quantity minimums. Not sure yet? Order product samples and a swatchbook!
- Description: Est. 1871 – America’s family run paper mill – manufacturers of quality printing, stationery, craft and gift papers
Sappi North America
Let’s change lives. Submit your idea to Sappi Ideas that Matter. Entries due July 17, 2015
Address: 255 State St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
Toll Free: 800-882-4332
Email | Website | Share Listing
- Description: We know your idea matters. It’s time to use your idea to change people’s lives for the better. The Sappi Ideas that Matter program enables designers and their nonprofit partners to bring ideas to life and have a positive impact in the world. Grants are for $5-50,000. Change starts today.
- Description: YUPO Synthetic Paper give designers a show-stopping edge every time. Waterproof, stain and chemical resistant and 100% recyclable, YUPO’s super-smooth finish in opaques and bright-whites make it the paper of choice for projects that really need to shine.