HOW hosts the graphic and interactive design industries’ most renowned graphic design conferences throughout the year, and we’re constantly on the lookout for new speakers and topic ideas. Our goal with all these events is to deliver helpful, practical, real-world information to participants.
The ideal HOW speaker:
- Is experienced and comfortable speaking in front of large groups, ranging from 200 to 2,000 people
- Is interested in sharing expertise, real-world strategies and knowledge with other creative professionals
- Is willing to partner with HOW to deliver the best possible experience for the audience
- Is interested, schedule permitting, in attending the whole event and engaging with attendees
- Is open to helping spread the word about the event
We seek speakers for all these Design Events.
HOW Design Live
Held annually, in spring
ATTENDEES: Graphic designers of all ages and experience levels working in creative firms, ad agencies, in-house creative departments, on their own (also students)
TOPICS: Creativity, Design Inspiration, Design Disciplines (exploring different genres of design), Design Business, Career, Technology/Production, In-House Design
How to apply:
Interested in submitting a proposal to speak at a HOW event? Simply download our Potential Speaker Proposal, complete the form fields and include the information requested, and e-mail to email@example.com. Please note “Speaker Proposal” in the subject line.
Online Speaking Opportunities