Get essential tips and advice from the brightest minds in the design industry delivered to your desktop in a live presentation. Tune in to Design Webcasts, graphic & web design webcasts. These online, interactive design webcasts are presented by industry experts and noted consultants. They last about an hour and include a Q&A session toward the end where you can get answers to your specific questions on the Design Webcast topic. You can attend these online learning sessions live, or access the a href=”http://www.mydesignshop.com/online-learning/on-demand-design-tutorials?lid=HOW” target=”_blank”>ondemand version at a later date.
Photoshop Update to Career Update: From Print to Web to Object Designer
Photoshop has had some amazing updates and features added. Ones to make you more productive (fonts, smart guides, libraries). And amazing features for getting assets out of Photoshop easily. But as we look to the future we will also be looking at new capabilities in Photoshop. Not only for creating compelling layouts, but even going from graphic designer to object designer with 3D printing in Photoshop.
Date: October 20
Time: 1 p.m. ET
In-house Operations: 5 Best Practices to Improve Productivity, Resource Management and Finance Session Description
In this 1-hour webcast, Andy Epstein will discuss the critical components that make up creative team operational infrastructure and how they impact efficiency, productivity, design quality and team morale. He’ll then outline the specific processes and practices required to redefine, refine and when need be, create new operational processes and procedures.
- Definitions of the 5 fundamental components of creative team operations and their impact on your organization
- How to assess your current state of operations and identify areas for improvement
- Options on how to address the most common operational challenges
- A list and explanation of operational best practices
Date: October 27
Time: 1 p.m. ET
7 Villains Terrorizing Your Creative Agency and How to Thwart Them
Ad agencies and creative agencies are fast paced and always changing, which can easily lead to an incredibly chaotic work atmosphere. When priorities can shift any minute and clients are constantly breathing down your neck, it can be difficult for creativity to thrive. What most agencies don’t realize is that the League of Agency Villains is wreaking havoc on agency work processes, deadlines, and overall client satisfaction.
Attend this webinar where we will expose the seven agency work villains and divulge the secrets for how to thwart them, once and for all.
Learn agency work management best practices for battling:
- Wasted billable time due to lengthy approvals and rework
- Email, email, and then more email
- Anxiety due to high-maintenance clients
- Unproductive meetings that take up most of your day
- Migraines from using 13 different tools to manage work
- Inaccurate project updates and data
- Constant interruptions that derail your day
- Focusing too much time on fire drills
Date: November 13
Time: 1 p.m. ET