Get essential tips and advice from the brightest minds in the design industry delivered to your desktop in a live presentation. Tune in to Design Tutorials, graphic & web design webinars. These online, interactive design webinars are presented by industry experts and noted consultants. They last about an hour and include a Q&A session toward the end where you can get answers to your specific questions on the Design Tutorial topic. You can attend these online learning sessions live, or access them at a later date OnDemand.
New ways to take Adobe Illustrator CC artwork to any screen
Vector graphics have never been more important when designing for the web or devices. Whether it’s flat design, mobile first, or the responsive web, changes in web design are fast and furious. Illustrator CC offers big benefits for these new workflows, letting you craft icons, symbols, and logos that look great on all screens, including HiDPI displays, or designing responsive graphics that automatically scale on all modern devices.
Join Terry White, Adobe principal worldwide Creative Cloud evangelist, as he shares new ways to:
- Create mockups that match HTML prototypes using Typekit desktop fonts
- Leverage Symbols and Graphic styles to reuse your work across multiple projects
- Save time by extracting CSS properties and image assets from your designs
- Save designs as responsive SVG files that adapt to different screens
And of course, you’ll get the trademark Terry White expert tips and techniques that you can use right away to work more efficiently and effectively in Illustrator CC.
Date: Thursday, April 24
Time: 1 p.m. ET
Sign up Now!
Agile Methodologies for Designers
In this one-hour HOW Webinar, Jason Tselentis (associate professor of design at Winthrop University) reveals the waterfall’s advantages, as well as its pitfalls, and teaches you about how different, non-waterfall processes that use iterative and incremental development (IID) may satisfy the needs of your team, clients, end users and consumers. You’ll learn about how SCRUM and other project management methods can help you and your team get down to business and move products out the door much more efficiently.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to identify projects suited for the waterfall
- How to differentiate between the waterfall and iterative and incremental development (IID)
- How to apply IID practices to your own projects, whether done with a team or on your own
- How to conduct more efficient and productive check-ins with your team members and users
Date: Wednesday, May 28
Time: 1 p.m. ET