Get essential tips and advice from the brightest minds in the design industry delivered to your desktop in a live presentation. Tune in to Design Webcasts, graphic & web design webcasts. These online, interactive design webcasts are presented by industry experts and noted consultants. They last about an hour and include a Q&A session toward the end where you can get answers to your specific questions on the Design Webcast topic. You can attend these online learning sessions live, or access the version at a later date.
How to Turn Your Team into DAM Rock Stars
As a manager of a forward-thinking in-house team, you’re constantly looking for new ways to improve your operations in order to reduce manual work, speed up your processes, and provide your team with more time and resources.
Truly innovative departments not only optimize these mechanics, they leverage past creative work to develop consistent and innovative designs that help motivate and connect with customers in new and interesting ways.
Register for the webinar today to join Mario Polastri, Senior Marketing and Creative Analyst at MetaCommunications, as he demonstrates how to properly use digital asset management to:
- Leverage Your Greatest Asset: Your Team
- Expand Innovation Throughout Your Organization
- Effectively Use the Cloud and Hybrid Solutions
- Access Assets through Tools You Use Every Day
- Streamline Your Approval Workflow with Integrated Proofing
Date: December 4
Time: 1p.m. ET
Creative Services vs. In-house Agency: Should You Make the Switch?
One of the biggest heartburns of in-house creative services teams comes from being treated like a fast-food “drive-through service” instead of a strategic partner. More and more, creative services teams are realizing that it’s time to take more control of their work. In an attempt to prove their value, worth, and expertise to the internal clients they serve, several in-house creative teams have made the strategic decision to rebrand and restructure their teams to function as full-service, in-house creative agencies.
What does this trend mean for your creative team? Does it make sense for you to make the switch? This webinar will discuss the following items to help you decide if transitioning to an in-house agency is the best move for you:
- Creative Services vs. In-house Agency – is there really a difference?
- The main motivations for rebranding
- Which factors to consider before making your decision
- Five steps for getting started and managing the change
Date: December 9
Time: 1 p.m. ET
Effectively Integrate Social Media with Your Website
Social media encompasses more than tweeting and sharing of icons. Using social media can increase consumer participation and widen your customer base. Instructor Paul Boag shares social media strategies you can incorporate into your site.
In Effectively Integrate Social Media with your Website, you’ll learn:
- How to treat social media as more than a tool to drive traffic
- About five areas you can leverage to better integrate social media with your website
- How to create an online ecosystem that builds relationships
Date: December 11
Time: 1p.m. ET
How to Build an Online Portfolio That Stands Out in a Crowd
Your online portfolio is one of the most important parts of promoting your creative career. Today’s creative need to learn how to PR themselves and make connections with other creatives around the world. In this session you’ll learn how to use Behance to find talents, showcase your work and make connections. Creative Cloud members can also leverage this professional network of creatives to get feedback in real-time on their work.
During this presentation, Michaël Chaize, Creative Cloud evangelist will guide you through:
- What is Behance and its ecosystem.
- How to create a first-class portfolio and which are the best practices to get appreciated.
- What are the tricks to showcase video, audio, and high-def pictures in your portfolio.
- How Creative Cloud members can create a professional portfolio thanks to prosite.
- How Creative Cloud desktop and mobile apps communicate with Behance.
Michaël is a Principal Creative Cloud Evangelist for Adobe. He’s been passionate about the web since the 90s and has worked as an interactive designer in web agencies before joining Adobe in 2006. He has given speeches around Europe about web design and web development to inspire web designers. He also blogs about the Creative Cloud (http://www.CreativeDroplets.com).
Date: December 18
Time: 1p.m. ET