Get essential tips and advice from the brightest minds in the design industry delivered to your desktop in a live presentation. Tune in to Design Webcasts, graphic & web design webcasts. These online, interactive design webcasts are presented by industry experts and noted consultants. They last about an hour and include a Q&A session toward the end where you can get answers to your specific questions on the Design Webcast topic. You can attend these online learning sessions live, or access the a href=”http://www.mydesignshop.com/online-learning/on-demand-design-tutorials?lid=HOW” target=”_blank”>ondemand version at a later date.
In-house Operations: 5 Best Practices to Improve Productivity, Resource Management and Finance Session Description
In this 1-hour webcast, Andy Epstein will discuss the critical components that make up creative team operational infrastructure and how they impact efficiency, productivity, design quality and team morale. He’ll then outline the specific processes and practices required to redefine, refine and when need be, create new operational processes and procedures.
- Definitions of the 5 fundamental components of creative team operations and their impact on your organization
- How to assess your current state of operations and identify areas for improvement
- Options on how to address the most common operational challenges
- A list and explanation of operational best practices
Date: October 27
Time: 1 p.m. ET
Reboot Your Creative Ops: How the Pros Design Their Workflow
Too often creative groups rely on outdated infrastructure and legacy processes that can limit creative freedom, leading to missed deadlines and substandard work, and exhausted resources. Don’t fall into this trap!
Join Mario Polastri, former Studio Manager at TJX (TJMaxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods) for a close up look at how top in-house creative teams and agencies are approaching their workflow, processes, and SOPs to build teams that are more motivated and effective than ever before.
By attending this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How to assemble the right team to manage your workflow project.
- How to develop your workflow narratives.
- How automated tools give your team members more time for design.
- How to train and support your team to ensure success.
- How to use assessments and data to continue to improve your operation.
Date: October 30
Time: 1 p.m. ET
7 Villains Terrorizing Your Creative Agency and How to Thwart Them
Ad agencies and creative agencies are fast paced and always changing, which can easily lead to an incredibly chaotic work atmosphere. When priorities can shift any minute and clients are constantly breathing down your neck, it can be difficult for creativity to thrive. What most agencies don’t realize is that the League of Agency Villains is wreaking havoc on agency work processes, deadlines, and overall client satisfaction.
Attend this webinar where we will expose the seven agency work villains and divulge the secrets for how to thwart them, once and for all.
Learn agency work management best practices for battling:
- Wasted billable time due to lengthy approvals and rework
- Email, email, and then more email
- Anxiety due to high-maintenance clients
- Unproductive meetings that take up most of your day
- Migraines from using 13 different tools to manage work
- Inaccurate project updates and data
- Constant interruptions that derail your day
- Focusing too much time on fire drills
Date: November 13
Time: 1 p.m. ET