As a freelancer, it’s easy to fly solo while focusing on your own work and clients, but isolation isn’t always ideal. Networking with and learning freelance strategies from experienced creatives is crucial to the success of your business!
On April 16, join HOW Design University for Strategies for Creative Freelancers – Spring 2014, a day of online presentations for creative freelancers and creative entrepreneurs.
Brought to you by the Creative Freelance Business Conference, Strategies for Creative Freelancers – Spring 2014 is the third quarterly offering in this new series of online presentations.
This event is all online, so you can participate in this online event from anywhere with an Internet connection. Choose the spot that works best for you!
Nine freelancers will share what they’ve learned about working with clients, marketing their business and work/life balance—not to mention two “passion projects.”
In this session, you’ll get a one-day, all-access pass to content in 4 different tracks. Each track includes live webinars and pre-recorded video presentations, the opportunity to participate in live chats via a discussion board, and a chance to network with peers and experts about the best freelance strategies.
Register for Strategies for Creative Freelancers – Spring 2014 today! Enter code CFSPRING14 at checkout for $50 off registration.
Your registration includes your all-access pass to the presentations and networking opportunities, as well as a full week of open access to download all of the video sessions so you can revisit the content any time you want.
Registration also includes a free copy of Ilise Benun’s eBook, The Creative Professional’s Guide to Money—a $23 value! This book helps creative freelancers learn the best way to deal with money and familiarizes them with the financial techniques that will help their business succeed.
Learn valuable freelance strategies with online presentations from top creative freelancers!
Strategies for Creative Freelancers – Spring 2014 features presentations from nine successful freelancers and former freelancers. In each presentation, you’ll have the opportunity to learn from your peers—fellow creative freelancers, graphic designers and creative opportunities who have learned how to make freelancing work for them.
Each track features individual sessions on freelance strategies and discussion boards where you can interact and ask questions throughout the day.
Here’s a look at the different tracks:
Track 1: Best Practices for Work/Life Balance
- How to Avoid Scope Creep with Jason Swenk
- So You Want to be a Freelancer? with Michael Fleishman
- LIVE: Freelancers Speak on Work/Life Balance
- Boundaries Are My BFF with Jill Anderson
- How Content Marketing Simplified My Life with Jenn David Connolly
- How to Build a Successful Freelance Business without Working Weekends with Tom Tumbusch
- Is Your Work Eating Your Life Alive?: A Parent’s Perspective with Laura Foley
Track 2: Tools to Make Your Work & Life More Organized
- Branding, Content, SEO: Connect the Dots to a More Powerful Web Site – a webinar presented by Emily Brackett
- LIVE Q&A: Content Marketing: Behind the Scenes of a Webinar with Emily Brackett
Track 3: Passion Projects
- How a Recipe Blog Does Double Duty as Passion Project and Marketing Tool with Evi Abeler
- LIVE: How Cootie Catchers Saved My Freelance Career with Michelle Taute
Track 4: Bonus Sessions
- What to Expect When You’re Freelancing with Bryn Mooth
- Saving Your Sanity Through Better Client Relations with Alisa Bonsignore
- The Dark Art of Pricing with Jessica Hische
- Creatively Legitimate Expenses (Don’t Cheat Yourself) with June Walker
Ready to jump in? Register for Strategies for Creative Freelancers – Spring 2014 today! Don’t forget to enter code CFSPRING14 for $50 off registration.
If you’re still not sure, you can read more about the presenters and their presentations at HOW Design University.