It’s no joke. Today, April 1, is the last day to access the HOW Design Live early bird rate. This is the event to have on your travel schedule. You’ll be amiss if you have to sit back and read about our cutting edge line-up of speakers and sessions on Twitter. Nobody should have to suffer HDL envy, so join now if you haven’t already.
As if our roster wasn’t robust enough, we’ve beefed it up even more. In very HOW style, we’ve recently added new speakers, new sessions and new events that are sure to bring even more energy to the epic event.
Yes, we like to keep you on your toes. Just when you think it couldn’t get any better, we’re rolling out a few more reasons why this is the year to attend. If you’re still on the fence, here are five more reasons this is YOUR year …
5 New HOW Design Live Program Additions
- Guess who’s back?! Whether or not you saw him in all of his sugary goodness in 2013, Johnny Cupcakes (Johnny Earle) is back-by-popular-demand to present at this year’s HOW Design Live. Branding expert extraordinaire, he’ll take the big stage to share about building an iconic brand identity and designing stylish wares (inspired by bakery goods).
- Elizabeth Olson Added. As if the HOW Leadership Conference roster couldn’t get any more robust with the likes of Dan Pink, Seth Godin and Debbie Millman leading the pack, we’ve added Elizabeth Olson to the mix. As P&G vice president of design-brand expression & inspiration, she rarely speaks on design—so you’re in for a treat! Elizabeth brings serious experience and inspiration to the superstar line-up.
HOW Leadership Conference Chair Debbie Millman on Elizabeth Olson:
“I’m so thrilled that Elizabeth is joining us for the HOW Leadership Conference. She’s been a leader at P&G for many years, and she’s had a profound influence on me. Elizabeth has been a role model and mentor, and I really admire her mind. She has an intriguing way of thinking about design, and she’s changed the landscape of design in this country.”
- More Technology Sessions. You wanted more technology sessions, so we’re going to deliver. More of the ever-popular software demos by Adobe, and presentations by sponsors like AtTask and Sappi Fine Paper North America will round out your tactical conference needs.
- Want to go above and beyond in your Adobe training? Now you can. Future Media Concepts presents the HOW2 Training event also happening at Boston’s Hynes Convention Center right beside HOW Design Live. Certified trainers Nigel French, Jay Nelson, and others walk through Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and more to help you sharpen your software skills. Curate and coordinate your HOW Design Live sessions with your HOW2 Training classes! Multiple registration options allow you to have it all under one roof. Both events are discounted through April 1!
- Don’t forget to cut loose! As if HOW Design Live wasn’t already chock full of social events, our unofficial social chair and HOW veteran “Smitcat” (Keith Smith) just put the final touches on the annual HOWie Bar Crawl. The list of stops is live! Check it out and reserve your spot here.
Don’t wait! Early Bird Registration Deadline ends tonight at midnight and prices will increase. Some sessions and workshops are already close to capacity, and Boston hotel rooms are filling up fast. Secure your spot today!