If you attended the much buzzed-about HOW Design Live earlier this year, and you experienced the program full of top-notch presenters — Seth Godin, Malcolm Gladwell, Christine Mau, Stefan Sagmeister, Maria Popova to drop a few names — you may wonder, “How are they going to top that program in 2015?”
“How are we going to top that?” It’s a question the HOW Design Live team asks all the time. It’s no small feat to upgrade the program when the previous one attracted record attendance. Following HOW Design Live 2014 this past May, the team spent weeks researching, assembling a “dream list” of speakers, making phone calls, extending invites.
And now, we’re excited to announce the lineup of speakers and sessions for HOW Design Live 2015, May 4–8 in Chicago. (If you’ll allow us a bit of boastfulness, we think we’ve managed to match — dare we say, better — the 2014 program.)
Visit HOWDesignLive.com, where you’ll find some of the highlights for HOW Design Live 2015, including:
- Keynote speakers including “In Search of Excellence” author Tom Peters; Simon Sinek, the popular TED speaker and author of “Start with Why”; Tina Roth Eisenburg of swissmiss.com; and design leaders Michael Bierut, Jessica Helfand, Jessica Walsh and Karim Rashid
- Presenters representing top brands including Visa, Facebook, Kraft Foods, Crate & Barrel and Hershey
- Favorite HOW speakers including Sam Harrison, Jim Krause, Glenn Arnowitz, Stefan Mumaw and Justin Ahrens
- HOW Leadership presenters including Steven Frykholm, Rachel Sussman, Petrula Vrontikis and Cheryl Heller
- Preconference workshops on screen-printing, brainstorming, creating your own typeface and building a website.
Attending HOW Design Live can change the course of your career. You’ll discover the creative inspiration you need to rekindle your passion for design — plus all the take-it-back-to-your-desk information to tackle your work right now.
Of course, you can create your own customized HOW Design Live experience by choosing any session in any time slot from across all five programs:
We’ll go out on a limb and say that HOW Design Live 2015 will be the biggest, boldest, most important event on the creative industry’s calendar. You won’t want to miss it.
But don’t take our word for it: Check out the 2015 HOW Design Live program for yourself. And watch for updates, as we’re continuing to finalize invitations and add to the agenda. Review the schedule and start designing your own customized conference experience. Register by November 4 for the very best savings — take $500 off your Big Ticket registration (compared to onsite registration). Can’t join us for all 5 days? No worries! Book one- or two-day passes.
We can’t wait to be in Chicago next May. Will you join us?
Can’t wait until May to experience the invigoration and inspiration? You don’t have to. We’ve curated the best of HOW Design Live 2014 to keep you engaged in the meantime …