The Trifecta of Process Management — speaker Jeni Herberger will share strategies for creating a more efficient and effective workflow process, one where clients value your expertise, follow your rules and sing your praises.
Typeface Mechanics — noted typeface designer Tobias Frere-Jones will teach you how to tackle the most challenging and most overlooked aspect of type design: visual tricks that make letters more readable and understandable to the eye.
How to Critique Digital Work — Chris Butler promises strategies to improve the ways we talk about, evaluate and comment on digital work — all to keep the project true to its original mission.
Plus, we’ve added a range of technical and expert sessions hosted by design industry partners, including:
- Haptic Brain, Haptic Brand with Dr. David Eagleman and Lana Rigsby, focused on the neuroscience of touch and how it creates a more memorable brand (presented by Sappi).
Draplin Takes Mobile to Desktop, a conversation between designer Aaron Draplin and Adobe Creative Evangelist Paul Trani (presented by Adobe).
- Adobe sessions on designing for mobile and the web
- The Creative Group on navigating your next career move
- The state of the in-house creative industry by The BOSS Group and Cella Consulting
- A tutorial on 3D design by Greyscalegorilla
- An in-house team’s lessons from the trenches by Workfront
- Creative thinking in the packaging realm by Esko
- Digital asset management solutions by Widen
With more than 100 sessions, the program may seem overwhelming. Never fear: You’re completely in control, with the power to choose your own sessions from any of the five programs (plus technology sessions). Create YOUR HOW Design Live and register before midnight March 31 to save $200 on your all-access Big Ticket pass.