Designer Noah Scalin and writer Michelle Taute are looking for projects to feature in their forthcoming HOW book The Design Activist’s Handbook.
We’re looking for projects to help inspire others to find their power as designers. Socially conscious graphic design that informs, inspires or enlightens.
• A project where you struggled with ethics
• Your first try at socially conscious design
• A piece that led to positive change
• A project where you discovered your power as a designer
• Guidelines you created to help you make design decisions as they relate to social issues
• Other stellar examples of socially conscious design
• Stories and projects that show how you balance making a difference and making a living
The deadline for submissions is July 9. You’ll find all the details here.