There are many reasons why we’re excited about the Creativity issue of HOW (on newsstands). As if a funny man holding up the “HOW” wasn’t enough along with a cool poster giveaway, we’ve decided to kick things off with our first new issue scavenger hunt.
Here’s how to participate:
- If you don’t already, Like HOW on Facebook and/or Follow HOW on Twitter. You can participate on one or both social media platforms (double your chances of winning by participating on both).
- Make sure that you have your May 2011 issue of HOW with you at 2 p.m. EST tomorrow, April 21.
- If you don’t have a copy yet, pick one up from a newsstand location (carried at Barnes & Noble).
- @HOW Brand and HOW Magazine on Facebook will release 10 questions tomorrow related to the issue’s content over the course of one hour, starting at 2 p.m. EST. You’ll have to tweet your answer (tagging @HOWBrand) or comment on HOW’s Facebook page with the answer. All answers must be submitted by 3:15 p.m. EST.
- HOW will randomly select one winner from only those who answer all 10 questions correctly. Sure, you could just copy what others are saying. But just like math class, you can only be certain that the answer is correct if you figure it out yourself.
One winner will receive a limited-edition poster of HOW’s most recent cover; the HOW Book titles “The Strategic Designer” and “The Creative Professional’s Guide to Money”; as well as a 1-year subscription to HOW.
Remember—you’ll need your issue with you tomorrow to participate.