Adobe has announced its much-anticipated Creative Cloud and Creative Suite 6.
Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to work on any device, anywhere using software tools that are up to date. Creative Cloud membership provides users with access to download and install every new Adobe CS6 application and two new HTML5 products, Adobe Muse and Adobe Edge preview. Adobe Creative Cloud membership is S$49.99 per month, with an annual contract. A special introductory offer of $29.99 per month for CS3, CS4, CS5 and CS5.5 individual customers is available. Learn more at www.adobe.com/go/creativecloud.
The Creative Suite 6 launch features upgrades to popular products including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. According to Adobe, highlights include:
- In Photoshop CS6, designers will experience incredible performance, powered by the Adobe Mercury Graphics Engine, enabling near instant results from essential editing tools, including Liquify, Puppet Warp, Transform and Lighting Effects.
- Adobe has built on Photoshop’s breakthrough Content-Aware capabilities with advanced new Content-Aware Patch and Content-Aware Move features.
- Illustrator CS6 debuts a revamped modern interface, and features include a new image tracing engine, easy pattern creation and ability to apply gradients to strokes. The Mercury Performance System delivers speed and stability, including 64-bit support for Mac OS and Windows.
- InDesign CS6 continues to blaze a trail in publishing, streamlining the creation of multiple layouts from a single set of content with new Adaptive Design Tools – Alternate Layout, Liquid Layout, Content Collector Tools and Linked Content.
- A brand new application, Adobe Muse, a radical tool that enables designers to create and publish HTML5 web sites without writing code, was also announced today.
Adobe Creative Suite 6 products and Adobe Creative Cloud are scheduled to be available within 30 days and can be pre-ordered now. Adobe continues to offer 14 CS6 point-products as well as Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium ($1,899), Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard ($1,299), Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium ($1,899) and Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection (US$2,599. Upgrade pricing is also available to eligible customers. More information on product pricing is available at www.adobe.com/products/creativesuite.html.
Check out Adobe TV to learn more.