Yesterday, the AIGA announced the 2013 AIGA Medal Winners: John Bielenberg, William Drenttel and Jessica Helfand, Jonathan Hoefler and Tobias Frere-Jones, Stefan Sagmeister, Lucille Tenazas and Wolfgang Weingart. Learn more about the awards gala on April 19.
You can learn more about many of these amazing designers by visiting MyDesignShop.
• John Bielenberg discusses his work with Project M in this MP3 download.
• William Drentell and Jessica Helfand contributed essays to the book Looking Closer 5.
• Jonathan Hoefler is interviewed by Steven Heller in Design Dialogues.
• Stefan Sagmeister and other design luminaries offer advice for how to break through creative doubt in this Creativity column collection.
• See which designs Lucille Tenazas thought were the best in the far west in Print’s 2010 Regional Design Annual.