We’re really excited to announce some big news: We’re teaming up three hot HOW events, all in Denver next June. As we mark the 20th anniversary of the HOW Design Conference, this will be the must-attend design event of the year.
The 2010 HOW Design Conference will be held June 6-9 at the Colorado Convention Center in downtown Denver. The Creative Freelancer Conference will be held June 5-6 and the In-HOWse Designer Conference will be June 6-8, also in Denver.
Designers who also freelance now have the option of attending THE business conference for solopreneurs as an add-on to the HOW Design Conference. In-house design managers can focus on topics like leadership, management and efficiency at the In-HOWse Designer Conference, while their staff members attend the HOW Conference for a big dose of creative inspiration at the very same time.
What’s in it for you?
• All the great sessions and speakers you’ve come to expect from HOW events
• Programs focused specifically for the Creative Freelancer Conference and the In-HOWse Designer Conference, plus lots of extras that have never before been part of those events
• An unmistakable energy that ignites when the design community comes together
• A once-a-year opportunity to network with other creative pros
• Unparalleled access to information and inspiration in the better-than-ever Design Resource Center and HOW Bookstore
• The biggest design party of the year, under one roof.
Put it on your calendar, add it to your budget and start your networking now. Trust me, this is THE design event you won’t want to miss.
Visit HOWconference.com, CreativeFreelancerConference.com or InHOWseConference.com to learn more about the events, and sign up for the free e-mail newsletter so you’ll be among the first to know when speakers and sessions are announced in the coming weeks.
I hope you’ll join me in Denver next June for a whole pile of design awesomeness.