Part of the Print to Web Project Management DesignCast series!
Date: August 5, 2010
Time: 4:00 PM EST
Duration: 1 hour
If you’re transitioning from print design into web projects, or you’re a veteran web designer looking to get control over your workload, this DesignCast series is for you!
Web projects require a different type of team—programmers, producers, designers. What do they do and how do all the parts come together? We’ll look at the different roles that make up each major type of team member.
In this DesignCast, you’ll learn:
- How to gauge who you’ll need on a project
- Where to find great talent.
- Hiring Freelancers vs. Hiring Full Time Employees
- What the different designer and programmer roles there are and what they do
- What communication and task management tools we can use to manage the team.