Beards, furry animals and foliage—oh my! Full of forest-y and nature-y goodness, Michelle Romo’s Designer Wish List appeals to the woodland creature in us all.
1. Mountains—Poketo (Andrew Groves) This t-shirt makes me want to hug it. The smiley mountains are the best.
2. Golden Wolf Earrings—Little Paper Planes (We Dream In Color) I bought these recently for a friend who is a fan of wolves! We Dream In Color makes a lot of pretty natural looking jewelry.
4. The Shaman’s Tee Pee Print Sanna Annukka is one of my favorite illustrators. I love the shapes and patterns she uses in all of her work.
5. Beardy Man Tea Towel—ReForm School (Donna Wilson) I am a fan of beards. I have a tattoo of my husband’s beard on my arm. I like to think that if I was lost in the wilderness, a bearded man would come to my rescue.
6. Night Owl Nightlight—Happy Owl Glassworks I love that these are handmade. This little owl is so sweet and the night light is so pretty.
7. Wood Placemats—A+R (Sarah Finn) I am obsessed with laser cut wood—if I could laser cut my entire house, I would do it.
8. Forest and Fields Print—Fox In The Woods (Erin Paisley) The hair detail on the girl and the rabbits is so pretty! I’ve also had the pleasure of working with Erin recently. She is a stand-up lady and also makes adorable handmade crocheted plushes.
9. Baby Fox Ring—Axelhoney (Melissa Contreras) I’ve been a fan of Axelhoney/Melissa Contreras for many years. I own several of her hand-painted Berr figurines and I also own this ring. I wear it as a thumb ring and I always get compliments.
10. Best Wishes Candle—The Small Object (Sarah Neubeuger) I wish I could link to every product on The Small Object. Sarah Neubeurger makes the cutest things I’ve ever seen.