Package design is a challenging (and thrilling) discipline—it requires consummate color and typography skills, the ability to think in three dimensions and the mojo to capture a brand’s essence in a way that sells product.
You’ll have a chance to discuss all that and more during The Dieline Forum, presented by HOW, November 3–4 at the Parc 55 Wyndham Hotel in San Francisco. This follow-up to the successful inaugural Dieline Conference in Chicago, part of HOW Design Live last June, offers designers the opportunity to meet and talk shop with leading package designers, including:
- Mike Peck Senior Design Manager, Starbucks Global Creative
- Yves Behar Founder of Fuseproject and CCO at Jawbone
- Sally Clarke Creative Director of Packaging & Products at Method Products, Inc.
- David Turner Founder & Principal at Turner Duckworth
- Steve Cullen Creative Director & Design Director at Creature
- Vince Voron Head of Design at Coca-Cola North America
- Michael Osborne Principal of Michael Osborne Design
The Dieline Forum is designed to be an intimate event that fosters connection, idea-sharing and discussion. Traditional presentations will be supplemented with a series of short discussion sessions, panels and networking events, along with a private offsite gathering exclusively for Forum attendees and speakers.