A free session from HOW and Marketing Mentor.
Date: Monday, November 1
Time: 4:00 p.m. ET/1:00 p.m. PT
Duration: 1 hour
Presenter: Ilise Benun
To find out what should you be doing daily, weekly and monthly to keep your marketing on track for 2011, sign up for the complimentary designcast, Your 2011 Marketing Plan, with Ilise Benun, Marketing Mentor and author of “The Designer’s Guide to Marketing & Pricing.”
Benun will outline the simple tasks that will keep your pipeline full and your Marketing Machine humming all year long. Both Beginner and Advanced Marketing Plans will be presented, plus there will be time for Q&A.
Get answers to these questions and more…
- Which marketing tools should you use and how often?
- How much time should you spend on social media?
- Should you be blogging? Guest blogging?
- How many networking events should you attend each month?
- What is the most effective marketing tool to reach prospects outside your geographic area?
- When’s best to email (and do people even read their email anymore)?
- How often should you update your web site?
- How to position yourself as an expert to your prospects?
- What are the best resources to track contacts?