With all the sessions on the program for HOW Design Live, there’s plenty of opportunity to learn from some of the smartest people in the design field who will be presenting. But there’s also lots you can learn from your fellow designers. And the Breakfast Roundtable discussions will help you connect and chat with other creatives.
Breakfast Roundtables are for you if:
- You want to meet other conference attendees
- You want to dig deeper into a discussion topic
- You aspire to speak at a HOW event and want to try out your skills as a discussion leader
We’ll be hosting Breakfast Roundtables during each of the four events that are part of HOW Design Live:
- The Dieline Package Design Conference: Thursday, June 23, 8:00–8:50 a.m.
- Creative Freelancer Conference: Friday, June 24, 8:00–8:50 a.m.
- InHOWse Managers Conference: Sunday, June 26, 8:00–8:50 a.m.
- HOW Design Conference: Monday, June 27, 8:30–9:30 a.m.
We’re looking for discussion leaders for the
Interested? E-mail your contact information, a brief bio and your proposed discussion topic(s) to Heather Griffin at email@example.com by Friday, May 27.