HOW hosts multiple conferences and DesignCasts throughout the year, and we’re constantly on the lookout for new speakers and topic ideas. Our goal with all these events is to deliver helpful, practical, real-world information to participants.
The ideal HOW speaker:
- Is experienced and comfortable speaking in front of large groups, ranging from 200 to 2,000 people
- Is interested in sharing expertise, real-world strategies and knowledge with other creative professionals
- Is willing to partner with HOW to deliver the best possible experience for the audience
- Is interested, schedule permitting, in attending the whole event and engaging with attendees
- Is open to helping spread the word about the event
Interested in speaking at an upcoming HOW event? Visit our Call for Speakers page to learn more about each conference (audience size, topics, etc.) and download the Presentation Proposal form.
HOW is accepting speaker applications through Monday, August 1, for 2011 events.