Thanks to the overwhelming response to our April 1 early registration deadline for HOW Design Live, we extended the deals until May 1. That’s this Sunday, by our calendar. Which means that you’d best be taking care of your registration this week—because, well, good luck getting the Accounting Department to cut a check for the registration fee over the weekend.
Plus, there are plenty of other reasons why this week is THE week to sign up for HOW Design Live (that’s June 22–27 in Chicago):
- The Big Ticket is guaranteed to be available through May 1, so if you want to feast on the whole smorgasbord of design deliciousness that is the 4 HOW Design Live events, now’s your chance. We have a limited number of Big Tickets available, and when they’re gone … well, you know: Poof! The Big Ticket gets you into any sessions of your choice among the HOW Design Conference, the Creative Freelancer Conference, the InHOWse Managers Conference and the Dieline Package Design Conference. Want to see Steve Gordon, riCardo Crespo, Gael Towey AND Joe Duffy all speak in Chicago? The Big Ticket is the only way to make that happen, since these rock stars are speaking at four different events.
- The program continues to expand with new presenters and Resource Center sponsors. Stay tuned this week for an announcement about a new special session with three major design legends.
- The Hyatt is the official conference hotel and home to all the activities, and rooms are going quickly. In the coming weeks, we’ll alert you to hotels nearby that will be reserving space for HOW Design Live attendees. But if you want to be at the heart of the action—and trust us: you do—you’ll want to book your reservations this week.
- Also worth registering for this week: Lunch with a speaker. A number of speakers have agreed to host small groups of attendees for a focused discussion (and boxed lunch) on Saturday, June 25. Each group has just 9 slots, and some are already sold out. Sign up now so no one beats you to a seat at the table with your favorite presenter.
- Yet another incentive: travel is relatively inexpensive. For now. (We all know what fuel prices are doing.) A quick search on Travelocity found flights to Chicago from New York, Atlanta and Los Angeles for less than $250, and from San Francisco and Dallas for about $350.
- Finally? Savings. Register this week and you’ll get $180 off the Dieline Package Design Conference, $100 off the HOW Design Conference or the InHOWse Managers Conference, or $30 off the Creative Freelancer Conference. That’s beer money, right there.