This week on HOW Interactive Design, we’ve got advice for dealing with customers who don’t want originals, better browser testing, how to create a web design sales plan and building a WordPress site. PLUS: a manifesto for following your dreams:
- Make Your Thing: A Guide to Being Awesome: This manifesto for making your dreams come true will teach you how to be awesome.
- Ask a Madman: My Client Wants Me to Copy a Design: Are they trying to throw me under the bus? Isn’t this against design ethics? We’ve got advice from a madman.
- How to Create a Web Design Sales Plan [VIDEO]: This Week in Web Design, hosted by HOW Interactive Design Conference board member and speaker Jose Caballer, this week is all about creating a sales plan for web design that doesn’t suck all the fun out of your life.
- Browser Compatibility Testing: Headaches and a Cure: There’s never been a really elegant solution for browser compatibility, but a new product on the market looks like it could solve the problem of browser testing.
- 21 days to build your first WordPress Blog: We’re still adding to our hub of WordPress resources—check out the latest posts in our series on how to make a WordPress website in 21 days.