This week on HOW Interactive Design, we’ve got the real-life story of a former print designer who moved to the web, a profile of a top interaction design program, advice for your career and other top stories from the world of web design:
- Switching from Print to Web: Frank Melendez: This accomplished interactive art director started out in print—learn how he made the switch to interactive design.
- Copenhagen Institute of Interaction Design: We’re profiling the best interaction design programs in the world, and one of them is CIID in Denmark.
- How to Make A Kick-Ass Design Presentation: The latest video from Jose Caballer and This Week In Web Design is all about client sales presentations.
- How to Get Good Career Advice: Guidance from The Creative Group on how to tell if the design career advice you’re getting is actually worth listening to.
- The Week’s Best Web Design News: We read everything so you don’t have to. Check out our post every Friday with our picks for the week’s best web news.
- 21 days to build your first WordPress Blog: Our series on how to make a WordPress website in 21 days is nearing its conclusion. See all the posts in the series and download a PDF version you can print here.