This week on HOW Interactive Design, we’ve got a new series on how to build a WordPress website, videos about how to make an awesome logo and how to get involved in startup projects, and more:
- 21 days to build your first WordPress Blog: We’re building up a repository of WordPress resources, including this new series that shows you how to make a WordPress website in 21 days.
- How to design an awesome logo for your website [VIDEO]: Jose Caballer and the This Week in Web Design crew explore how to make a great logo for your website.
- What the new iPad means for web designers: The high-res Retina display is affecting the way websites look on the iPad 3.
- Web design sessions at HOW Design Live: The early bird deadline to get amazing discounts for HOW Design Live is tomorrow, and if you were wondering if there were any web design HOWLive sessions, oh yes, there most certainly are.
- Startup Weekend’s Rise of the Designer [VIDEO]: Startup Weekend, a 54-hour business incubator where people pitch ideas, build prototypes and show off demos, is trying to bring more designers and creatives into startup culture.
- Kinect-powered robot helps you shop: The future called, and it wants to know if you feel OK about the robot shopping carts that will be following you around in Future Whole Foods.