Part of the Print Master Class DesignCast series.
Date: Thursday, January 20
Time: 4:00 p.m. ET/1:00 PT
Duration: 1 hour
Presenter: Louise Sandhaus
It’s complex world of complex change and someone’s going to have to design (for) it. For design education, this means new questions and challenges about what future designers need to know as well as how and where learning takes place. In this Master Class, Louise Sandhaus will present various emerging schools of thought that reflect new practices, new contexts, new interests, new possibilities, and new concerns for design and designers.
In this Master Class, you’ll also learn about:
- New, emerging roles for designers
- New ways designers are contributing in professional and cultural arenas
- New programs that are offered at design schools around the country
- Unlikely places where design education can be found
- A survey of the most controversial discussions and debates in the design education community