This week on HOW Interactive Design, we’ve got a profile of a graphic designer who took the leap to web design, advice on using Agile, some awesome free web tools and more:
- How Kim Robak went from print to web: Kim Robak expanded her skill set to match the changing needs of her in-house design job. As she puts it, “a strong designer can work in any medium.”
- Is it too late to learn web design?: Print designers who have a few more decades before they retire need to learn some new tricks. We’ve got four tips for staying in the web design game.
- How to use Agile for web design projects: This video from This Week in Web Design talks about how to use the Agile methodology in your web design work.
- Free Style Tiles PSD download: “When a moodboard is too vague and a comp is too literal,” it’s Style Tiles to the rescue! This downloadable Photoshop file is awesome, and the site also includes a guide of how to use style tiles.
- Easily add notes to screenshots with Bounce: Taking a screenshot of a website is easy, but adding notes to the screenshot can be a hassle. Not anymore with Bounce!
- Build a WordPress Website in 21 Days: We just wrapped up this series on how to make a WordPress blog fast. Check out all our WordPress advice here!