This week on HOW Interactive Design, we’ve got designer profiles, videos, book reviews and more:
- Print to web: How Rafael Esquer made the switch: This graphic designer taught himself HTML in the ’90s, and now he heads up a digital studio in New York.
- How to avoid making bad web designs: This video from This Week in Web Design tells you how to make sure your web design work doesn’t suck.
- Book review: Typographic Web Design: Patrick McNeil reviews this great new web design typography book by Laura Franz.
- Inside Second Story’s website relaunch: The legendary Portland design studio recently relaunched its website—see the wireframes and sitemaps here.
- Easy responsive web design testing: This great little site lets you see how your responsive website is rendered on mobile devices of different shapes and sizes.