This week on HOW Interactive Design, we’ve got stories about web fonts, telecommuting, taking PSD to HTML, web design critiques and more:
- Web font revolution: Jason Cranford Teague explains the amazing recent developments in web typography.
- Web design conference time!: The early bird rate for the HOW Interactive Design Conference ends July 16!
- How to design for mobile [VIDEO]: Good advice from the folks at This Week in Web Design!
- PSD to HTML: Chris Converse made a great video introduction to his new HOW U web design course.
- 6 tips for better telecommuting: The Creative Group gets down to business—just like the people who work at home should.
- Web designer interview: How Nat Sweeney made the transition from print to web design.
- Sink or swim: Web design critiques [VIDEO]: This Week in Web Design critiques fans’ websites.
- Doing competitive analysis: Stuart Silverstein discusses his process for web design and his upcoming talk at #HOWidc!