This week on HOW Interactive Design, we’ve got resources for HTML5 online ads, web designer interviews, an awesome typography game and more:
- Responsive banner ads that work: Patrick McNeil reveals a new resource for making and testing responsive HTML5 banner ads.
- Jessica Hische’s wedding website: JessandRuss.us just might be the best wedding website we’ve ever seen, with web typography, animated illustrations and interactive scrolling.
- How Julianna Goodman made the switch from print to web design: This talented designer shares some of her best work and how she started working in interactive design.
- Aura Seltzer’s Type Connection wins the Above the Fold Awards: This crazy awesome typography game was the Best in Show winner — and the likely thief of many hours of productivity.
- How to teach yourself web design: The latest video from This Week in Web Design includes an interview with the Lynda behind Lynda.com!