Last week on HOW Interactive Design, we had stories about Google Analytics, “web-safe” fonts, web typography and more:
- Making Sense of the Data: Chris Butler explains how to use Google Analytics and measurement to make better websites.
- History of Web-Safe Fonts: Are web-safe fonts a myth? Justin Kerr of digital agency Newfangled explains their history and what “web-safe” means now.
- Laura Franz on Web Typography: This typography professor answers some of our questions in preparation for her HOW Interactive Design Conference session!
- How to teach yourself HTML: The latest This Week in Web Design video talks about teaching yourself the language of the web.
- Meet the Judges: Mini-profiles of the judges of the HOW Interactive Design Awards — the deadline to enter your best web design work is July 30!