Monotype Imaging just announced the availability of Fonts.com Web Fonts, the company’s cloud-based solution that enables thousands of high-quality fonts to be used in Web page design. Subscription plans are now available at www.webfonts.fonts.com for anyone who creates for the Web, from brand managers, publishers and advertising agencies to non-profit organizations, institutions and bloggers across the globe.
- More than 7,500 fonts available, including over 2,200 available in the free subscription tier
- Premier typefaces used widely in branding and advertising, including the Helvetica, Frutiger and Univers designs, now available exclusively from Monotype Imaging
- More than 40 languages are supported using patent-pending Web technology
- Free and paid subscription levels feature no restrictions on the number of websites or quantity of fonts that can be used per domain or subdomain
- Fonts may be downloaded for desktop use by professional tier subscribers to aid workflow through the ability to create Web page mockups