First of all, I love SEOmoz, so I’m slightly biased in this regard. I have yet to view one of their videos, or read their any of their company’s resources and not gained enormously from it. I’m not alone. I’m pretty certain that anyone in SEO would jump at the chance to work at the company. When I posted a job they have opened early today – senior UX designer – I happened to notice their benefits package:
• 100% Paid Medical, Dental & Vision benefits (50% for dependents)
• Generous stock options (1 year to first stake, 4 years to full vesting)
• PAID paid Vacation – $3,000 per year toward vacation expenses
• 100% match of your 401k contributions up to 3% of your gross income
• 150% charity matching program
• 21 days annual paid time off, 7 days of sick/safe leave and paid holidays
• Professional Coaching
• Subsidized gym membership
• Subsidized Internet access for your home
• Commuting benefits
• Fully stocked fridge, bar, cereal bar and all the turkey jerky and candy you want!
Only 44 left – limited quantities.
User Experience Design Ultimate Collection